The Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine recently sited that executives who participated in comprehensive physicals lost 45 percent fewer workdays and had 20 percent fewer health claims than those who didn’t. Don’t you want your employees to be in the office and making the company money as many days as possible?
Total Access Medical provides dedicated proactive direct primary care to its patients. Through our corporate care program, our doctors play an active role in keeping your workforce healthy in the office and productive while there.
Even though your company offers health insurance to its employees, it doesn’t mean you’re keeping them healthy. It’s difficult for a company to influence employee health behaviors and persuade them to take good care of themselves. It’s virtually impossible, nor is it the company’s place, to make sure employees are scheduling annual physicals, going to see a specialist or actually taking the medications they’ve been prescribed. Our doctors have the time to influence patient behavior and monitor progress. Total Access Medical doctors call their patients directly to make sure they’re doing what their supposed to – not just when they’re sick, but also when they’re well. For example, when they should have their annual physical or get new blood work just to make sure things are working the way they’re supposed to.
The Total Access Medical corporate program complements any company’s existing benefits offering, particularly when paired with a high deductible plan. To learn more about how Total Access Medical works with insurance, click here.
There are a variety of benefits associated with offering Total Access Medical’s corporate health programs to your employees:
- Position your company as a health benefits front-runner in your industry
- A unique employee retention tool – establish good will with employees to secure a long lasting relationship with quality talent
- A progressive productivity tool – less hours at an off site doctor’s office, fewer sick days (employees and family), more time earning
- A creative cost savings tool for your employees – limit number of employee, spouse and child co-pays for primary care visits
- Improved health for your employees – Easy access to a primary care physician yield better health outcomes
- Improved health tracking – Total Access Medical delivers various HIPAA-compliant usage reports to better understand the employees health behaviors
Interested in learning how Total Access Medical can keep your talent healthy and productive? Give us a call and we can meet to discuss a program customized to meet your company’s needs.