At Total Access Medical, our concierge physicians provide old-fashioned care with an emphasis on prevention to patients of all ages. Whether your family needs a Family Medicine doctor for your young child or infant or you’re interested in making sure your elderly parents get the care they need late in life, Total Access Medical offers award-winning concierge doctors that will take the time required to deliver remarkable care.
Our concierge doctors believe in establishing personal and long-lasting relationships with patients. In fact, each of our practices accepts no more than 600 patients (the average primary care practice serves more than 2,500). By truly getting to know each patient, their past and current health conditions and behaviors, Total Access Medical concierge doctors are able to serve as a patient advocate playing an active role in shaping and managing each patient’s healthy future.
Not sure our direct primary care services are right for you? Take a moment to answer a few questions…
When you go to your doctor now:
- Does a friendly receptionist who knows your name greet you or does an expressionless face behind an impersonal plexiglass window greet you?
- Do you often cool your heels in the waiting room for 20 minutes or more?
- Do you have to wait far too long in the exam room before seeing your doctor?
- Do your exams feel rushed and devoid of compassion or true concern?
- Are you given a prescription with little direction or follow-up?
- Do you feel as if your primary physician and specialists are not speaking to each other about your symptoms?
- Do you feel the healthcare system is failing you but your doctor will be there for you when you need him or her most?
If you said yes to most of these questions, then direct primary care might be a great solution for you.