Affordable Direct Primary Care for Everyone
Even though your company offers health insurance to its employees, it doesn’t mean you’re keeping them healthy. It’s difficult for a company to influence employee health behaviors and persuade them to take good care of themselves. It’s virtually impossible, nor is it the company’s place, to make sure employees are scheduling annual physicals, going to see a specialist or actually taking the medications they’ve been prescribed. Our doctors have the time to influence patient behavior and monitor progress. Total Access Medical doctors call their patients directly to make sure they’re doing what their supposed to – not just when they’re sick, but also when they’re well. For example, when they should have their annual physical or get new blood work just to make sure things are working the way they’re supposed to.
The Total Access Medical corporate program complements any company’s existing benefits offering, particularly when paired with a high deductible plan. To learn more about how Total Access Medical works with insurance, click here.
When you go to your doctor now:
- Does a friendly receptionist who knows your name greet you or does an expressionless face behind an impersonal plexiglass window greet you?
- Do you often cool your heels in the waiting room for 20 minutes or more?
- Do you have to wait far too long in the exam room before seeing your doctor?
- Do your exams feel rushed and devoid of compassion or true concern?
- Are you given a prescription with little direction or follow-up?
- Do you feel as if your primary physician and specialists are not speaking to each other about your symptoms?
- Do you feel the healthcare system is failing you but your doctor will be there for you when you need him or her most?
If you said yes to most of these questions, then direct primary care might be a great solution for you.