Total Access Medical (TAM) has been offering top tier direct primary care medical services with concierge doctors to the Greater Philadelphia Area for over 10 years. Our doctor’s practices are limited to a small number of patients so each individual gets the attention they deserve in order to reach and maintain long lasting health and wellness.
We successfully achieve small practice numbers because each patient is actually a member of the doctors practice, and pays relatively small annual fee for total access to their concierge doctor. That means no co-pays, no waiting for visits and no hidden fees.
This model allows the doctor to spend as much time with their patients as needed since they do not have a certain number of visits they need to schedule per day to make their practice financially successful.
In practicing like this, our doctors can truly focus on the only thing they should need to focus on – the health of their patients.
Total Access Medical is looking for a energetic, personable and outgoing marketing and sales representative. This job is largely virtual, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable spending much of their time out in the community cultivating new potential patients for the Total Access Medical doctors.
Job responsibilities include:
- Cultivating new patients for our 7 doctors
- Attending events
- Account management with current patients
- Phone and email sales with leads generated through the website
- Using Salesforce and Hubspot software
- Using social media
Requirements to apply
- Comfortable with technology
- Active online
- Outgoing and personable
- Self starter and manager
- Above average speaking and writing skills
- Fast learner
- Sales experience is a benefit but not a must
- Website management is a benefit but not a must
You will receive a competitive monthly salary based on experience, an above average commission on most sales and work and travel related expenses will be covered by Total Access Medical per governing IRS regulations.
- Health Benefits – After ninety (90) days of employment you will be eligible to participate in the company’s group health insurance plan. Employees are responsible for a total of 35% of the monthly premium taken out of payroll with appropriate plan 125 pre-tax deductions. Employees are also responsible for a portion of the plan’s deductible if there is one. Employees who enroll in the health benefits plan more than six (6) months post-hiring may be subject to a Total Compensation Package review in order to ensure that current budgets are being met.
- 401K – After six (6) months of employment, you will be eligible to participate in Company’s 401K plan.
- Concierge Medicine – After three (3) months of employment, you will have access to your own concierge doctor at Total Access Medical.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.