Featured West Chester Family Doctor
Winslow Murdoch, MD
Trying to get the whole family in to see the doctor can be an incredible hassle. Coordinating multiple appointments back-to-back or even on the same day can require a small miracle. Bring back the family doctor mentality and enroll in direct primary care family medicine.
Your family and your doctor benefit from having the context and family medical history to better understand allergies, diagnoses, and treatments.
Each member of your family gets a comprehensive medical exam as well as:
- Diagnosing and treating acute illnesses
- Performing routine checkups
- Managing chronic illnesses
- Same-day appointments
- Providing health risk assessments
- Giving flu shots, vaccinations, immunizations
- Conducting screening tests
- Offering advice and recommendations on general health and wellness, since our doctors’ primary goal is to help prevent medical problems before they begin.